- When: Thursday June 9th
- Where: Canalside Buffalo
- Time: About 8pm
5 Reasons why you can’t miss this show:
- For decades, Charles Bradley performed as a James Brown impersonator, slept on subways, worked thankless odd jobs, and endured his brother’s murder. Now, Bradley is one of the hottest retro-soul singers around, performing live sets on programs like The Late Show with Stephen Colbert and CBS This Morning.
- It’s the first Canalside Show of the Summer
- Seriously… Have you heard this guy? (Watch video above)
- About his live show’s Bradley says:
“I just want to give people a good show,” he says. “I want to reach in my heart and give it to them, and give them something to really think about, help them with their own deep emotions inside, and how they feel. That’s what I’m about.”
- Did we mention it’s a FREE Show?