Ok so here’s the deal…
With the amazing help of festival organizers and the awesome folks at EZ Camp RV Rental, Buffalo.fm will present a live stream of this weekend’s Buffalove Music Festival July 29th – 31st starting this Friday at 5pm.
Before you get too excited we need to convey a few things:
- This place is in the middle of nowhere and our tests of our internet signal can be described as intermittent at best. We’ve been working hard all week to figure out how to get the best internet connection out of here but we just can not guarantee its stability. We’ve secured some special antennas, very long poles and we even brought our tin foil hats, but this will still be a challenge due to the festival’s location.
- We will be live from both the main Buffalove Stage and the Allentown Stage ( see schedule below) each day beginning at around 3pm and going well into the evening on all three nights.
- As of now, the mainstage performances will likely be multicam streams. Some performances from the allentown stage will be one camera only. We will do our best to provide the best coverage possible to enjoy all weekend long
- If for some reason we can’t ‘go live’ we will do our best to upload videos within the hour of when a band is supposed to be live
- Right now we plan on using Youtube because we can drop the video down based on our bandwidth, but if for some reason youtube fails us, we will be updating facebook regularly with videos, photos, interviews, etc… So if you don’t see much action via these youtube links, you might want to check us out over there at http://facebook.com/fmbuffalo
I think that’s about it… If we think of anything else you will find it here or on our Facebook Page If you’re on the grounds, be sure to stop by and say hello! Enjoy the weekend….