JUST ANNOUNCED: Dave Matthews Band Returns to Darien Lake June 27th; Syracuse Set for June 5th
The Dave Matthews Band will finally return to touring this Summer behind a new album due out May 18th.
After taking 2017 off, Dave Matthews Band returns with a new studio album – set for release this summer – and a North American tour! The band is currently putting the finishing touches on the album, which will mark its ninth studio release and first since 2012’s Away From The World. Every online ticket order for the 2018 summer tour, purchased by May 17, 2018, will include a choice of CD or digital download of the new album* when it is released.
The extensive summer tour will kick-off on May 18 at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion in The Woodlands, TX and will include two-night stands in West Palm Beach, FL and Denver, CO. A trio of shows on Labor Day weekend at The Gorge in George, WA will take place August 31 – September 2. The tour will wrap up at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles, CA on September 10.
Citi is the official credit card of Dave Matthews Band 2018 tour. Citi cardmembers will have access to presale tickets through Citi’s Private Pass Program beginning Tuesday, January 30, at 10am local time. For complete presale details visit www.citiprivatepass.com.
Tickets will go on sale to the general public on Friday, February 2, at 10 AM local time. Check local listings. Click here for a full list of tour dates.
* Tickets must be purchased online through Warehouse Fan Association, Ticketmaster or the venue’s official ticket outlet.
– Each ticket comes with choice of one physical cd or one digital download of the new DMB studio album.
– Album offer applies only to USA and Canadian purchases.
– Album offer unavailable for RBC Bluesfest, Ottawa.
– Album offer ends May 17, 2018.
– You will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem your cd or digital download close to the release date of the album.